Subject: [PATCH -01/11] git-instaweb: Simplify build dependency on gitweb

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:54:16 +0200

Since c0cb4ed (git-instaweb: Configure it to work with new gitweb
structure, 2010-05-28) git-instaweb does not re-create gitweb.cgi
etc., but makes use of installed gitweb.  Therefore simplify
git-instaweb dependency on gitweb subsystem in main Makefile from
'gitweb/gitweb.cgi gitweb/static/gitweb.css gitweb/static/gitweb.js'
to simply 'gitweb'.

This is preparation for splitting gitweb.perl script, and for
splitting gitweb.js (to be reassembled / combined on build).  This way
we don't have to duplicate parts of gitweb/Makefile in main
Makefile... it is also more correct description of git-instaweb
dependency.

Signed-off-by: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
---
This is to be inserted as first patch in the series.

 Makefile |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Makefile b/Makefile
index cbc3fce..8960cee 100644
--- a/Makefile
+++ b/Makefile
@@ -1773,7 +1773,7 @@ gitweb/static/gitweb.min.css: gitweb/static/gitweb.css
 endif # CSSMIN

-git-instaweb: git-instaweb.sh gitweb/gitweb.cgi gitweb/static/gitweb.css gitweb/static/gitweb.js
+git-instaweb: git-instaweb.sh gitweb
 	$(QUIET_GEN)$(RM) $@ $@+ && \
 	sed -e '1s|#!.*/sh|#!$(SHELL_PATH_SQ)|' \
 	    -e 's/@@GIT_VERSION@@/$(GIT_VERSION)/g' \
-- 
1.7.3