Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-completion: fix zsh support

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:35:59 -0500

Felipe Contreras wrote:

> It turns out 'words' is a special variable used by zsh completion, and
> it has some strange behavior as we can see.
> 
> Better avoid it.

Hoorah!  I imagine this fixes a regression introduced by
v1.7.4-rc0~11^2~2 (bash: get --pretty=m<tab> completion to work with
bash v4, 2010-12-02).

 Acked-by: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>

>
> Signed-off-by: Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   66 ++++++++++++++++----------------
>  1 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

Stefan and Mark, if you'd like to try this out, the patch is at
http://download.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/172142/172143

Happily,
Jonathan