Subject: Re: RFC: a plugin architecture for git extensions?

From: Enrico Weigelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 21:32:34 +0200

* Jon Seymour <[email-masked]> wrote:

> No. As I explained in the posts
>  that you chose not to read, such concerns would be dealt with by real
> package managers.

Okay, you're essentially aliasing git-pm to the distro's existing
package manager. In the end, these git extensions still have to
be packaged for your actual distro. So why not just using the
distro's package manager directly ?

cu
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: [email-masked]
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme
----------------------------------------------------------------------