Subject: Git-Labs at FrOSCon, August 20th/21st 2011, St. Augustin/Germany

From: Christian Thaeter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 03:03:13 +0200

We, the Lumiera.org developers will host an open Git-Workshop at
FrOSCon (http://froscon.org/) this year.

Lumiera using git since its very beginning as core of its open
infrastructure with the goal to lower the entry barrier to the
project. Our Workshop aims to give beginners a introduction
to Git 'in practice' as well as discuss and discover tricks and
workflows with advanced users and to exchange experiences.

The whole workshop is open, interested people can just step by to ask
and watch. In particular we will meet just after (Saturday 16:20) Scotts
"Wrangling Git" Talk (15:15 HS1/2) in our workshop room to try out what
we've just learned.

In case anyone developed interesting new ways to use Git we'd like to
invite him to show these. Also any professional is welcome to join us
in helping at our workshop showing Git to others.

	See you,
		Christian

_______________________________________________
Lumiera mailing list
Lumiera-aLEFhgZF4x639dL7tAm8iNi2O/[email-masked]
http://lists.lumiera.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lumiera
http://lumiera.org/donations.html