Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] git-p4: Improve branch support

From: Pete Wyckoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 04:53:10 -0700

[email-masked] wrote on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:44 +0100:
> Add missing test case from last version of this set of patches.
> 
> Vitor Antunes (4):
>   git-p4: Correct branch base depot path detection
>   git-p4: Allow filtering Perforce branches by user
>   git-p4: Allow branch definition with git config
>   git-p4: Add simple test case for branch import
> 
>  contrib/fast-import/git-p4     |   40 ++++++++++++++++++++++--
>  contrib/fast-import/git-p4.txt |   13 ++++++++
>  t/t9800-git-p4.sh              |   64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  3 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Patches 1 and 2 are great.  We should have gotten those in way
back when you first submitted them.  I happily ack those.

I'm still a bit hung up on #3, mainly because I don't get branch
support.  Let me play around with your test.  Having this
playbook of how it is supposed to work will help to educate me.

		-- Pete