Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2011

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:04:55 +0200

Dnia wtorek 20. września 2011 16:42, Michael J Gruber napisał:
> Jakub Narebski venit, vidit, dixit 19.09.2011 21:10:
> > On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Michael J Gruber wrote:

> > > I've made a few last minute minor edits on the wiki (language-wise) and
> > > linked to it from identi.ca, twitter and g+. Hope that's alright.
[...]
> > Unfortunately when I had free time and got to correcting the survey,
> > Git Wiki was down already, and it stays unfortunately down till now.
> > When it is up, I'll review your corrections and fix survey
> > appropriately... well, if it will get up before survey closing.
> 
> Those were only about the intro paragraph on the wiki, not about the
> content of the survey. Don't worry ;)

You had me worry (especially that I got one minor language-wise fixup,
"commit" -> "a commit")... ;-)

> > > Let the results come in!
> > 
> > 3500+ responses and counting...
> > 
> 
> Yeah!

And that even without GitHub announcing it (yes, I send request, and
resent it yesterday via email rather than GitHub IM system), or
announcement on Git Homepage (Scott is hard to reach...).
 
> Michael
> 
> P.S.: I don't remember what year I filled in my first survey. Can we
> have an answer "3+" next time...

Well, there is "I don't remember, but I have participated in the past"
answer... and you can select it _in addition_ to marking years that
you are sure about.

-- 
Jakub Narębski