Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] git-p4 tests, filetypes, shell metacharacters

From: Pete Wyckoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:53:58 -0400

This series of six patches has been reviewed on the mailing list
and should be ready for inclusion.

1    - Clean up git-p4 tests, including Junio review comments

2..4 - Handle p4 filetypes better, including Chris's suggested
       utf16 fix

5    - Fix p4 keyword parsing

6    - From Luke: avoid using the shell, so filenames with metacharacters
       are not errantly expanded

Luke Diamand (1):
      git-p4: handle files with shell metacharacters

Pete Wyckoff (5):
      git-p4 tests: refactor and cleanup
      git-p4: handle utf16 filetype properly
      git-p4: recognize all p4 filetypes
      git-p4: stop ignoring apple filetype
      git-p4: keyword flattening fixes

 contrib/fast-import/git-p4     |  287 +++++++++++++-------
 t/lib-git-p4.sh                |   74 +++++
 t/t9800-git-p4.sh              |  574 ++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 t/t9801-git-p4-branch.sh       |  233 ++++++++++++++++
 t/t9802-git-p4-filetype.sh     |  108 ++++++++
 t/t9803-git-shell-metachars.sh |   64 +++++
 6 files changed, 918 insertions(+), 422 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/lib-git-p4.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9801-git-p4-branch.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9802-git-p4-filetype.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9803-git-shell-metachars.sh