Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] git-p4 tests, filetypes, shell metacharacters

From: Pete Wyckoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:42:15 -0400

This series of six patches has been reviewed on the mailing list
and should be ready for inclusion.  Changes from v2 to v3 are
shell style and compatibility issues helpfully pointed out by
Stefano.

1    - Clean up git-p4 tests, including Junio review comments

2..4 - Handle p4 filetypes better, including Chris's suggested
       utf16 fix

5    - Fix p4 keyword parsing

6    - From Luke: avoid using the shell, so filenames with metacharacters
       are not errantly expanded

Luke Diamand (1):
      git-p4: handle files with shell metacharacters

Pete Wyckoff (5):
      git-p4 tests: refactor and cleanup
      git-p4: handle utf16 filetype properly
      git-p4: recognize all p4 filetypes
      git-p4: stop ignoring apple filetype
      git-p4: keyword flattening fixes

 contrib/fast-import/git-p4     |  287 ++++++++++++++--------
 t/lib-git-p4.sh                |   74 ++++++
 t/t9800-git-p4.sh              |  544 +++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 t/t9801-git-p4-branch.sh       |  233 +++++++++++++++++
 t/t9802-git-p4-filetype.sh     |  108 ++++++++
 t/t9803-git-shell-metachars.sh |   64 +++++
 6 files changed, 903 insertions(+), 407 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/lib-git-p4.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9801-git-p4-branch.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9802-git-p4-filetype.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t9803-git-shell-metachars.sh