Subject: Re: git-gui Ctrl-U (unstage) broken

From: Clemens Buchacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:22:24 +0100

Hi Victor,

Victor Engmark <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Version info:
> 
> git-gui version 0.12.0.64.g89d6
> git version 1.7.1
> 
> Tcl/Tk version 8.5.8
> Aspell 0.60.6, en_US

I could reproduce this issue on my Fedora 14 box at dayjob with the
git-gui package that corresponds to git version 1.7.4.4 (git-gui version
0.13.0.8.g8f855 according to git.git).

But I cannot reproduce with the current git version or even with git
1.7.1 and git-gui 0.12.0.64.g89d6 on my Arch Linux box, where I have
Tcl/Tk version 8.5.11.

I have to check which Tcl/Tk version the F14 box uses. But the bug does
not seem to depend on the git gui version. Have you tried upgrading
Tcl/Tk?

Clemens