Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] test: check that "git blame -e" uses mailmap correctly

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:59:30 -0600

Felipe Contreras wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Signed-off-by: Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]>
>
> I did not sign this.

Do you mean you do not agree with the following?

	Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1

	By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:

	(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
	    have the right to submit it under the open source license
	    indicated in the file; or

	(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
	    of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source
	    license and I have the right under that license to submit that
	    work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part
	    by me, under the same open source license (unless I am
	    permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated
	    in the file; or

	(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
	    person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
	    it.

	(d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution
	    are public and that a record of the contribution (including all
	    personal information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is
	    maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
	    this project or the open source license(s) involved.

Anyway, Junio, please feel free to remove Felipe's sign-off from these
patches, or add an "Against-the-protest-of:" or whatever if that's
what he wants.

I've reached the point of diminishing returns.  I'll be happy to help
in any way I can, given a polite explanation of how I can help.