Subject: Re: git-scm.com refresh

From: Heiko Voigt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 00:13:43 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 11:04:52PM +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Scott Chacon <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Let me know if you run into anything or there are any features you
> > would like to see.
> 
> On http://git-scm.com/community one can see how to post and how to read
> the archives of the mailing-list, but not how to subscribe. I guess you
> need to add a link to http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#git

One thing I noticed is that there is no link to the msysgit project for
the windows development under community. The only way you can find it is
under download when you look closely at the text when the download is
starting.

Could we add some information about msysgit for windows development on
the community page?

Maybe the same applies for other OS like the osx installer?

Cheers Heiko