Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Cleaning up t4012

From: Alexander Strasser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:11:40 +0200

Hi,

  during my recent bug hunting expedition I had the honor to modify
t/t4012-diff-binary.sh . After submitting my previous patch set it
quickly became clear that this file does not adhere to currently
practiced style of Git tests.

  It took me some time to get back to this but here finally comes a
patch set to modernize t4012. While this patch set did not confront
me with great conceptual problems it still is a bit problematic and
depends to some point on personal preferences. That is part of the
reason why I tried to make as small and focused commits as possible.
(Other part is I find it easier to review/manage my changes for myself
with a finer commit granularity). The patches can still be squashed
together after review if this is preferred.

  Also thanks again to Zbigniew who pointed out most of the addressed
issues.

Alexander Strasser (6):
  t4012: Use different style for quoting
  t4012: Unquote git command fragment in test title
  t4012: Actually quote the sed script
  t4012: Break up pipe into serial redirections
  t4012: Re-indent test snippets
  t4012: Make --shortstat more robust

 t/t4012-diff-binary.sh | 92 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 1 file changed, 49 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.2.552.gaa3bb87