Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/7] Fix tests under GETTEXT_POISON on pack-object

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:17:06 -0700

Hi,

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy wrote:

> From: Jiang Xin <[email-masked]>
>
> Use i18n-specific test functions in test scripts for pack-object.

Thanks for resending, and sorry I haven't made time to polish the
translation-based poison implementation you sent before (which seemed
very useful and pleasant to work with).

[...]
> --- a/t/t5530-upload-pack-error.sh
> +++ b/t/t5530-upload-pack-error.sh
> @@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ test_expect_success 'upload-pack fails due to error in pack-objects packing' '
>  	printf "0032want %s\n00000009done\n0000" \
>  		$(git rev-parse HEAD) >input &&
>  	test_must_fail git upload-pack . <input >/dev/null 2>output.err &&
> -	grep "unable to read" output.err &&
> +	test_i18ngrep "unable to read" output.err &&
>  	grep "pack-objects died" output.err

Wouldn't it make sense to change the second "grep" of output intended
for humans to test_i18ngrep while at it?

With or without that change, this and the rest of the series looks
good.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan