Subject: Re: cvsps, parsecvs, svn2git and the CVS exporter mess

From: Heiko Voigt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:21:11 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:36:48PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> If we can agree on this, I'll start a public repo, and contribute my
> Python framework - it's more capable than any of the shell harnesses
> out there because it can easily drive interleaved operations on multiple 
> checkout directories.

Please share so we can have a look. BTW, where can I find your cvsps
code?

> Anybody who is still interested in this problem should contribute
> tests.  Heiko Voigt, I'd particularly like you in on this.

If it does not take to much effort I could port my tests to the new
framework. Since I currently are not in active need of cvs conversions
its not of big interest to me anymore. But if it does not take too much
time I am happy to help.

>>From my past cvs conversion experiences my personal guess is that
cvs2svn will win this competition.

Cheers Heiko