Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 03/21] Export parse_pathspec() and convert some get_pathspec() calls

From: Matt Kraai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:56:44 -0800

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 06:20:57PM +0700, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy wrote:
> +#define PATHSPEC_FROMTOP    (1<<0)

The previous commit introduces a use of this macro in get_pathspec.
Should this be defined by that commit instead?

> @@ -266,9 +266,9 @@ static int pathspec_item_cmp(const void *a_, const void *b_)
>   * Given command line arguments and a prefix, convert the input to
>   * pathspec. die() if any magic other than ones in magic_mask.
>   */
> -static void parse_pathspec(struct pathspec *pathspec,
> -			   unsigned magic_mask, unsigned flags,
> -			   const char *prefix, const char **argv)
> +void parse_pathspec(struct pathspec *pathspec,
> +		    unsigned magic_mask, unsigned flags,

The prototype for this function uses just "magic" instead of
"magic_mask".  Should they be consistent?

-- 
Matt