Subject: Re: [PATH/RFC] Revert "compat: add strtok_r()"

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:49:27 -0800

Hi Erik,

Erik Faye-Lund wrote:

> This reverts commit 78457bc0ccc1af8b9eb776a0b17986ebd50442bc.
>
> commit 28c5d9e ("vcs-svn: drop string_pool") previously removed
> the only call-site for strtok_r. So let's get rid of the compat
> implementation as well.

Yes, good idea.  Sorry I didn't take care of this at the time.

> Conflicts:
> 	Makefile
> 	config.mak.in
> 	configure.ac

Since the conflicts were straightforward, I'd drop this or replace it
with a quick description of any surprising choices made in resolving
them.

Thanks.  With the fixup from your reply squashed in,
Reviewed-by: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>