Subject: Re: [PATCH] gitk-git/.gitignore: add rule for gitk-wish

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:52:10 -0800

Hi Ram,

Ramkumar Ramachandra wrote:

> 8f26aa4 (Makefile: remove tracking of TCLTK_PATH, 2012-12-18) removed
> "/gitk-git/gitk-wish" from the toplevel .gitignore, with the intent of
> moving it to gitk-git/.gitignore in a later patch.  This was never
> realized.
>
> Signed-off-by: Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Minor patch, so I didn't bother sending it through Paul.

All gitk patches go through Paul's repo.  I keep forgetting the
address, so I look it up each time.

	$ git log -1 --oneline gitk-git/
	9a6c84e Merge git://ozlabs.org/~paulus/gitk

Looks like this was fixed in the week since last pull.

	http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/214312

Paul, would it be safe for Junio to pull again?

Thanks,
Jonathan