Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] t5516 (fetch-push): update test description

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:29:44 -0700

Ramkumar Ramachandra wrote:

> --- a/t/t5516-fetch-push.sh
> +++ b/t/t5516-fetch-push.sh
> @@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
>  #!/bin/sh
>  
> -test_description='fetching and pushing, with or without wildcard'
> +test_description='fetching and pushing'

The description before and after are equally useless.  You might as
well use the following description:

	test_description='t5516-fetch-push.sh'

(Please don't actually do that.)

I gave a sketch of what I think might be a more useful description and
got shot down without an explanation I could understand in reply.  So,
this one needs more work I guess.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan