Subject: [PATCH 1/2] git-svn: multiple fetch/branches/tags keys are supported

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 14:31:31 -0700

From: Nathan Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:23:50 -0600

"git svn" can be configured to use multiple fetch, branches, and tags
refspecs by passing multiple --branches or --tags options at init time
or editing the configuration file later, which can be handy when
working with messy Subversion repositories.  Add a note to the
configuration section documenting how this works.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
---
As before.

 Documentation/git-svn.txt | 12 ++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-svn.txt b/Documentation/git-svn.txt
index 58b6d54..6c0988e 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-svn.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-svn.txt
@@ -1032,6 +1032,18 @@ comma-separated list of names within braces. For example:
 	tags = tags/{1.0,2.0}/src:refs/remotes/tags/*
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
+Multiple fetch, branches, and tags keys are supported:
+
+------------------------------------------------------------------------
+[svn-remote "messy-repo"]
+	url = http://server.org/svn
+	fetch = trunk/project-a:refs/remotes/project-a/trunk
+	fetch = branches/demos/june-project-a-demo:refs/remotes/project-a/demos/june-demo
+	branches = branches/server/*:refs/remotes/project-a/branches/*
+	branches = branches/demos/2011/*:refs/remotes/project-a/2011-demos/*
+	tags = tags/server/*:refs/remotes/project-a/tags/*
+------------------------------------------------------------------------
+
 Note that git-svn keeps track of the highest revision in which a branch
 or tag has appeared. If the subset of branches or tags is changed after
 fetching, then .git/svn/.metadata must be manually edited to remove (or
-- 
1.8.3.rc1