Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Remove tabs from howto documents

From: Dirk Wallenstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:54:07 +0200

I really think that tabs are generally bad here.  So, this will
remove all tabs from the howto folder and prevent indenting with tabs
through gitattributes.

Dirk Wallenstein (2):
  howto: Suppress indentation with tabs
  howto: Eliminate all tabs

 Documentation/howto/.gitattributes                 |  1 +
 .../howto/rebase-from-internal-branch.txt          |  8 ++--
 Documentation/howto/rebuild-from-update-hook.txt   |  4 +-
 .../howto/recover-corrupted-blob-object.txt        | 50 +++++++++++-----------
 Documentation/howto/revert-a-faulty-merge.txt      | 16 +++----
 Documentation/howto/revert-branch-rebase.txt       |  2 +-
 Documentation/howto/update-hook-example.txt        |  8 ++--
 Documentation/howto/use-git-daemon.txt             | 10 ++---
 8 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/howto/.gitattributes

-- 
1.8.3.3.2.g85103ba