Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git v1.9-rc0

From: Ken Moffat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:11:48 +0000

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 01:04:02PM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Ken Moffat <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >  I note that all of these *are* still available at googlecode for
> > the moment : https://code.google.com/p/git-core/downloads/list
> 
> As I said, Cgc is not the ony download site.  The end of
> 
>     http://git-blame.blogspot.com/p/git-public-repositories.html
> 
> lists the two sites that currently have the material.  I may replace
> Cgc with something else (and add it/them to the list), but in the
> meantime I do not think k.org will go out of business in anytime
> soon, so...
> 
 OK, thanks for the pointer to
https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/ for released tarballs.

ĸen
-- 
das eine Mal als Tragödie, dieses Mal als Farce