Subject: Re: Re: git version 1.9.0 missing git-http-push?

From: Marat Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:47:42 +0400

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 03:20:46PM +0200, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> That way, upstream Git does not have anything to change (and we avoid
> discussing five versions of essentially the same patch :-P).

This bug isn't specific to msysGit but also affects all environments
where curl-config is not available or cannot be run for some reason,
for example during cross-compilation.

-- 
-- 
*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "msysGit" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.