Subject: Re: git diff-tree commit detail bug in 2.0.2 and 2.0.3

From: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 03:54:54 -0400

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:06:25AM +1000, Bryan Turner wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > OK, I pushed out updated 'maint' and 'master'.  The former merges
> > a rebased version of jk/alloc-commit-id in to make the "reorganize
> > the way we manage the in-core commit data" topic, and the latter
> > reverts the "Use SSE to micro-optimize a leaf function to check the
> > format of a ref string".
> >
> > Please give them some quick sanity check.

They both look OK to me.

> Thanks both of you; I appreciate your efforts! I've run my suite of
> tests against the tips of master and maint and all 681 pass for each.
> Looks good to me.

So what suite of tests is this? Is it worth getting you to fold it into
our regular test suite? :)

-Peff