Subject: Re: [PATCH v21 0/19] rs/ref-transaction (Re: Transaction patch series overview)

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:40:49 -0700

Junio C Hamano wrote:

> I know that a review-update cycle is still going in the dark at
>
>   https://code-review.googlesource.com/#/q/topic:ref-transaction
>
> for this series.

Eh, it's at least public and doesn't flood the list with rebased
versions of the series.

Would you prefer if there were some list archived on gmane with the
automated mails from gerrit, to make it easier to look back at later?

>                  Are we almost there for v22 which hopefully be the
> final before we merge it to 'next' and go incremental?

The patch "fix handling of badly named refs"[1] is still undergoing
heavy churn.

I think it's worth getting that one right.

Thanks,
Jonathan

[1] https://code-review.googlesource.com/1070