Subject: Re: bug report

From: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:50:23 -0500

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 02:43:31PM +0000, Albert Akhriev wrote:

> My system:                      RedHat 6.5/64-bit (gcc 4.4.7)
> My configuration options:  ./configure --prefix=/home/albert/soft
> 
> Compilation of git 2.2.2 itself was fine, but some tests failed.
> I presume, there might be some network communication restrictions here in
> the lab
> (gitweb had failed as can be seen in the listing below):

The gitweb tests should run locally and not need to touch the network.
It looks like gitweb cannot run at all. Are you sure you have a working
perl (with CGI and other base modules)?

Try running:

  cd t
  ./t9500-gitweb-standaloneno-errors.sh -v -i

which should give more output. Also check the contents of gitweb.log in
"t/trash directory/t9500-...".

-Peff