Subject: Re: Git is accepted for Google Summer of Code 2015.

From: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:17:44 -0500

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 09:05:50PM +0100, Matthieu Moy wrote:

> Everything is in the title :-).
> 
> As a reminder, we have a list of ideas here:
> 
>   http://git.github.io/SoC-2015-Ideas.html
> 
> As another reminder, we're short of potential mentors, so if you're
> willing to mentor a project this summer and you did not already say so,
> then please speak up.

Thanks. Student applications start on March 16th, but students may be
looking at our ideas page before then. So if you have been considering
adding entries to the ideas list, please do it soon.

If you are a potential mentor and would like to help evaluate
applications, please create a profile at:

  https://google-melange.com

and connect with the "Git" organization.

-Peff