Subject: Re: GSoC 2015: students proposals submitted, selection started

From: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 16:58:48 -0400

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 06:19:00PM +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:

> Latest news from the google summer of code: students have completed
> their proposals. We have 2 proposals for "convert scripts to
> builtins", and 4 for "unify git branch, git tag and git for-each-ref"
> (plus some out-of-scope proposals). See
> http://git.github.io/SoC-2015-Ideas.html for more details about the
> projects.
> 
> We have to request slots before April 13th.

Thanks, Matthieu, for keeping our GSoC activities moving forward. And
thank you to all of the folks who have been helping review microprojects
and proposals.

If there are any other long-time community members who want to read and
comment on the proposals, you can sign up through
https://www.google-melange.com and request to be a mentor for git (you
do not have to mentor, but that is the access level where you get to see
the proposals).

-Peff