Subject: Re: [PATCH] add support for specifying an SSL cipher list

From: Lars Kellogg-Stedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 12:57:21 -0400

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 12:42:02AM +0800, Tay Ray Chuan wrote:
> You might want to mention the libcurl option that this conf
> corresponds to, so that a reader could go look it up in the libcurl
> documentation to get an idea of the ciphers available...

I actually removed references to the specific option before submitting
the patch, because none of the other settings that affect curl options
explicitly document the corresponding curl option name.  But I am
happy to add it back.

> to be used that would be accepted by us (but really by libcurl). But
> we also don't have to go as far as reproducing it here (eg. ciphers
> separated by colons) since this it tied to the libcurl version the
> user is linking against.

Right, I think that documenting the curl option is sufficient, and
then people can consult the libcurl documentation if they need
details.

-- 
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <[email-masked]> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/