Subject: Re: 0 bot for Git

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:41:11 -0700

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 09:29:59PM -0700, Stefan Beller wrote:
> Resending as plain text. (I need to tame my mobile)
> 
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Stefan Beller <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Hi Greg,
> >
> > Thanks for your talk at the Git Merge 2016!
> > The Git community uses the same workflow as the kernel. So we may be
> > interested in the 0 bot which could compile and test each patch on the list.
> > Could you put us in touch with the authors/maintainers of said tool?
> >
> > Unlike the kernel we would not need hardware testing and we're low traffic
> > compared to the kernel, which would make it easier to set it up.

We don't get much, if any, real hardware testing from the 0-day bot,
it's just lots and lots of builds and static testing tools.

You can reach the developers of it at:
	kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

Hope this helps,

greg k-h