Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] worktree lock/unlock

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 19:19:38 +0700

v4

 - fixes some documentation bugs in v3

 - updates is_main_worktree commit message a bit

 - brings back is_worktree_locked() as API with value lazily obtained
   and cached in worktree->lock_reason and fixes a memory leak

 - extends basename search to path suffix search. I moved this patch
   to the bottom so that the relevant documentation part is included
   in the patch (previously it was part of the "add lock command"
   patch).

This series is based on nd/worktree-cleanup-post-head-protection

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  worktree.c: add find_worktree()
  worktree.c: add is_main_worktree()
  worktree.c: add is_worktree_locked()
  worktree: add "lock" command
  worktree: add "unlock" command
  worktree.c: find_worktree() search by path suffix

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         | 36 +++++++++++++---
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 66 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |  5 ++-
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh (new +x)      | 62 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 worktree.c                             | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 worktree.h                             | 20 +++++++++
 6 files changed, 257 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78