Subject: [PATCH 00/10] git worktree (re)move

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 09:54:23 +0200

Now that nd/worktree-lock seems to be on its way to 'next', let's
continue to review this one. The first 5 patches bring busybox's copy
functionality to git. The last 5 add support functions and the two new
commands.

This series needs both nd/worktree-lock (for find_worktree) and
'master' (for error_errno).

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (10):
  copy.c: import copy_file() from busybox
  copy.c: delete unused code in copy_file()
  copy.c: convert bb_(p)error_msg to error(_errno)
  copy.c: style fix
  copy.c: convert copy_file() to copy_dir_recursively()
  worktree.c: add validate_worktree()
  worktree.c: add update_worktree_location()
  worktree: add "move" commmand
  worktree move: accept destination as directory
  worktree: add "remove" command

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         |  28 ++-
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 156 ++++++++++++++
 cache.h                                |   1 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   5 +-
 copy.c                                 | 369 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh               |  56 +++++
 worktree.c                             |  88 ++++++++
 worktree.h                             |  11 +
 8 files changed, 703 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.526.g02eed6d