Subject: public-inbox.org/git updates

From: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:43:33 +0000

This mainly affects the folks following the top-level
Atom feed at https://public-inbox.org/git/new.atom
or over NNTP.

There'll be over 5000K injected messages from 2006 I missed from
the initial import :x

I noticed this while adding gmane:NNNN mapping support to the
search engine:
  https://public-inbox.org/git/20160811002819.GA8311@starla/T/#u

There will still be some missing messages because some are spam.
news.gmane.org remains up if you want to check my work
(please do, because I am careless)

Also, the following two .onions are geographically separate
so it should remain up if the main server at
http://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/git/ goes down.  These two are
on better hardware than the main one:

	http://czquwvybam4bgbro.onion/git/
	http://hjrcffqmbrq6wope.onion/git/

Users without tor installed may use one of the MITM proxies at
run by www.tor2web.org, too.

And yes, I break stuff all the time and often run barely-tested
development code on my server(s) :>

Finally, HTTPS termination for public-inbox.org is provided by
yahns, a Ruby/Rack server: git clone git://yhbt.net/yahns
(more barely-tested code running off ruby/trunk)