Subject: Re: [RFC 0/3] http: avoid repeatedly adding curl easy to curlm

From: Yaroslav Halchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:59:18 -0400

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016, Eric Wong wrote:
> What is unclear to me is how only Yaroslav's repository seems to
> trigger this bug after all these years...

Thank you Eric very much for tracking down this issue!  Since issue is
intermittent, I guess people just didn't bother going through reporting
if they got an error once in a while, and/or could have attributed
to somehow misran update-server-info.

> However, I am fairly sure this fixes the bug Yaroslav
> encountered.  This patch series is also needed for 2.9.3 and
> perhaps older maintenance tracks for distros.

FWIW I have tested your branch locally - and do not observe that bug any
longer.  Thanks again!

-- 
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org
Dartmouth College, 419 Moore Hall, Hinman Box 6207, Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: +1 (603) 646-9834                       Fax: +1 (603) 646-1419
WWW:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik