Subject: [PATCH 0/4] diff.wsErrorHighlight configuration variable

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:54:45 -0700

"git diff" and its family of commands have "--ws-error-highlight"
option to allow whitespace breakages on old and context lines
painted in color.diff.whitespace color, instead of the usual "we
paint breakages only on new lines", but there wasn't a configuration
variable that corresponds to it.

This would be a lot closer to a series that could be acceptable,
compared to the previous "it should look like this" patch.

Junio C Hamano (4):
  t4015: split out the "setup" part of ws-error-highlight test
  diff.c: refactor parse_ws_error_highlight()
  diff.c: move ws-error-highlight parsing helpers up
  diff: introduce diff.wsErrorHighlight option

 Documentation/diff-config.txt  |  6 +++
 Documentation/diff-options.txt |  2 +
 diff.c                         | 88 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 t/t4015-diff-whitespace.sh     | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 4 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.1-510-g1ef781f2c1