Subject: [PATCH v7 0/4] recursive support for ls-files

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:18:47 -0700

Few minor fixes pointed out Stefan

Brandon Williams (4):
  git: make super-prefix option
  ls-files: optionally recurse into submodules
  ls-files: pass through safe options for --recurse-submodules
  ls-files: add pathspec matching for submodules

 Documentation/git-ls-files.txt         |   7 +-
 Documentation/git.txt                  |   6 +
 builtin/ls-files.c                     | 181 +++++++++++++++++++++-------
 cache.h                                |   2 +
 dir.c                                  |  46 +++++++-
 dir.h                                  |   4 +
 environment.c                          |  13 ++
 git.c                                  |  27 ++++-
 t/t3007-ls-files-recurse-submodules.sh | 210 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 452 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3007-ls-files-recurse-submodules.sh

-- 
2.10.0