Subject: [PATCH 0/3] fetch output is ugly in 'next'

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:39:24 -0700

It turns out that there are three codepaths, all of which have a set
of refs that they want to show them using TRANSPORT_SUMMARY_WIDTH
constant.  The two preparatory steps turn the constant used at the
leaf level into a parameter that is passed down through these
callchains, and the last step introduces a helper function that can
be used to compute the appropriate width to be fed to these
callchains.

Junio C Hamano (3):
  transport: pass summary_width down the callchain
  fetch: pass summary_width down the callchain
  transport: allow summary-width to be computed dynamically

 builtin/fetch.c | 37 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 transport.c     | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 transport.h     |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.1-723-g2384e83bc3