Subject: [PATCH 00/11] git worktree (re)move

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:23:26 +0700

This is mostly a resend from last time [1]. The main difference is
patch 10/11 to prevent moving a worktree that contains submodules
because these .git files may need rewritten to point to the right
place. I'm leaving the rewriting .git files for future (preferably
done by "submodules guys").

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (11):
  copy.c: import copy_file() from busybox
  copy.c: delete unused code in copy_file()
  copy.c: convert bb_(p)error_msg to error(_errno)
  copy.c: style fix
  copy.c: convert copy_file() to copy_dir_recursively()
  worktree.c: add validate_worktree()
  worktree.c: add update_worktree_location()
  worktree move: new command
  worktree move: accept destination as directory
  worktree move: refuse to move worktrees with submodules
  worktree remove: new command

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         |  28 ++-
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 179 ++++++++++++++++
 cache.h                                |   1 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   5 +-
 copy.c                                 | 369 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh               |  56 +++++
 worktree.c                             |  84 ++++++++
 worktree.h                             |  11 +
 8 files changed, 722 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78