Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Speedup finding of unpushed submodules

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:52:31 -0800

On 11/15, Stefan Beller wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Heiko Voigt <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > You can find the second iteration of this series here:
> >
> > http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
> >
> > All mentioned issues should be fixed. I put the NEEDSWORK comment in a
> > seperate patch since it seemed to me as if we did not fully agree on
> > that. So in case we decide against it we can just drop that patch.
> >
> > Cheers Heiko
> >
> 
> +cc Brandon who started building a series on top of yours.

I don't think there should be too much I'll have to change with my
series, I'll just rebase against these changes once Junio updates his
branch.

If you want to take a look at my series its here:
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Thanks for the heads up Stefan.

-- 
Brandon Williams