Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] push: fix --dry-run to not push submodules

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:18:39 -0800

On 11/22, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Brandon Williams <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > On 11/17, Stefan Beller wrote:
> >> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Brandon Williams <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >> 
> >> >                                 sha1_array_clear(&commits);
> >> > -                               die("Failed to push all needed submodules!");
> >> > +                               die ("Failed to push all needed submodules!");
> >> 
> >> huh? Is this a whitespace change?
> >
> > That's odd...I didn't mean to add that lone space.
> 
> Is that the only glitch in this round?  IOW, is the series OK to be
> picked up as long as I treak this out while queuing?

It looks that way.  And I did fix this in my local series.  Let me know
if you would rather I resend the series. Otherwise I think it looks
good.

I do also have a follow on series I'm planning on sending out later to
actually add in a feature which mimics what this bug does (as this
functionality could be desirable in some circumstances) but thought it
best to wait till heiko's and this series were more stable.

-- 
Brandon Williams