Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] nd/worktree-list-fixup

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:36:51 +0700

This version

* changes get_worktrees() to take a flag, and adds one flag for
  sorting.

* adds tests for both the 'main worktree always present' and the
  sorting problems.

* reworks 3/5 a bit, keep changes closer, easier to see the cause and
  consequence.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  worktree.c: zero new 'struct worktree' on allocation
  worktree: reorder an if statement
  get_worktrees() must return main worktree as first item even on error
  worktree.c: get_worktrees() takes a new flag argument
  worktree list: keep the list sorted

 branch.c                 |  2 +-
 builtin/branch.c         |  2 +-
 builtin/worktree.c       | 14 ++++++++------
 t/t2027-worktree-list.sh | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 worktree.c               | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 worktree.h               |  4 +++-
 6 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78