Subject: [PATCH v2 00/11] git worktree (re)move

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:43:08 +0700

v2 contains some style fix and adapts to the new get_worktrees() api
from nd/worktree-list-fixup (which means it can't be built without
that series).

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (11):
  copy.c: import copy_file() from busybox
  copy.c: delete unused code in copy_file()
  copy.c: convert bb_(p)error_msg to error(_errno)
  copy.c: style fix
  copy.c: convert copy_file() to copy_dir_recursively()
  worktree.c: add validate_worktree()
  worktree.c: add update_worktree_location()
  worktree move: new command
  worktree move: accept destination as directory
  worktree move: refuse to move worktrees with submodules
  worktree remove: new command

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         |  28 ++-
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 181 ++++++++++++++++
 cache.h                                |   1 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   5 +-
 copy.c                                 | 369 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh               |  56 +++++
 worktree.c                             |  84 ++++++++
 worktree.h                             |  11 +
 8 files changed, 724 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78