Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 4/4] transport: add from_user parameter to is_transport_allowed

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:58:56 -0800

On 12/01, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Brandon Williams <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I started taking a look at your http redirect series (I really should
> > have taking a look at it sooner) and I see exactly what you're talking
> > about.  We can easily move this logic into a function to make it easier
> > to generate the two whitelists.
> 
> OK.  With both of them queued, t5812 seems to barf, just FYI; I'll
> expect that a future reroll would make things better.

Yeah I expected we would see an issue since both these series collide in
http.c

I'm sending out another reroll of this series so that in Jeff's he can
just call 'get_curl_allowed_protocols(-1)' for the non-redirection curl
option, which should make this test stop barfing.

-- 
Brandon Williams