Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] shallow.c improvements

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 19:53:33 +0700

After staring not-so-hard and not-for-so-long at the code. This is
what I come up with. Rasmus I replaced two of your commits with my
own (and thank you for giving me an opportunity to refresh my memory
with this stuff). The first two commits are new and the result of
Jeff's observation on COMMIT_SLAB_SIZE.

You may find the description here a bit different from my explanation
previously (about "exclude/shallow requests"). Well.. I was wrong.
I had the recent --exclude-tag and friends in mind, but this is about
clone/fetch/push from/to a shallow repository since 2013, no wonder I
don't remember much about it :-D

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  shallow.c: rename fields in paint_info to better express their purposes
  shallow.c: stop abusing COMMIT_SLAB_SIZE for paint_info's memory pools
  shallow.c: make paint_alloc slightly more robust
  shallow.c: remove useless code

Rasmus Villemoes (2):
  shallow.c: avoid theoretical pointer wrap-around
  shallow.c: bit manipulation tweaks

 shallow.c | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78