Subject: [PATCH 0/6] git worktree move/remove

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:39:57 +0700

This version is the same as nd/worktree-move but with the recursive
directory copy code removed. We rely on rename() to move directories.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  worktree.c: add validate_worktree()
  worktree.c: add update_worktree_location()
  worktree move: new command
  worktree move: accept destination as directory
  worktree move: refuse to move worktrees with submodules
  worktree remove: new command

 Documentation/git-worktree.txt         |  28 ++++--
 builtin/worktree.c                     | 162 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   5 +-
 t/t2028-worktree-move.sh               |  56 ++++++++++++
 worktree.c                             |  84 +++++++++++++++++
 worktree.h                             |  11 +++
 6 files changed, 335 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.2.524.g6ff3d78