Subject: [PATCH v2 12/27] Documentation: fix a typo

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:35:10 -0800

From: Stefan Beller <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Stefan Beller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/gitattributes.txt b/Documentation/gitattributes.txt
index 3173dee7e..a53d093ca 100644
--- a/Documentation/gitattributes.txt
+++ b/Documentation/gitattributes.txt
@@ -88,7 +88,7 @@ is either not set or empty, $HOME/.config/git/attributes is used instead.
 Attributes for all users on a system should be placed in the
 `$(prefix)/etc/gitattributes` file.
 
-Sometimes you would need to override an setting of an attribute
+Sometimes you would need to override a setting of an attribute
 for a path to `Unspecified` state.  This can be done by listing
 the name of the attribute prefixed with an exclamation point `!`.
 
-- 
2.11.0.483.g087da7b7c-goog