Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Prep steps for --decorate-reflog

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:50:49 +0700

I'm still half way through implementing --decorate-reflog that can
select what refs to decorate using --branches, --remotes, --tags...
But I want to make sure I'm heading the right direction first since
I'm not really sure if this is the right way (implementation wise).

This series does not really implement --decorate-reflog. It shuffles
revision.c code around a bit so thay the option can be implemented
later. The most controversal patch would be 4/5 where --exclude
behavior is changed slighly.

Good? Bad? Horror hooorrrible?

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  rev-list-options.txt: delete an empty line
  revision.c: group ref selection options together
  revision.c: allow to change pseudo opt parsing function
  revision.c: refactor ref selection handler after --exclude
  revision.c: add --decorate-reflog

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt |   1 -
 revision.c                         | 206 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 revision.h                         |   4 +
 3 files changed, 173 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85