Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Kill manual ref parsing code in worktree.c

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:02:57 +0700

v2 still kills parse_ref(), but the series now depends on my other
series [1] and as a result does not make any confusing "submodule"
calls any more.

It also kills another function, introduced for multi-worktree, that
should not have been there to begin with. Good riddance.

Again, the naming convention with refs_ prefix for new APIs may not be
the best idea...

[1] public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  refs: introduce get_worktree_ref_store()
  refs.c: add refs_resolve_ref_unsafe()
  worktree.c: kill parse_ref() in favor of refs_resolve_ref_unsafe()
  refs: add refs_create_symref()
  refs: kill set_worktree_head_symref()

 branch.c             |  15 ++++----
 refs.c               |  58 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 refs.h               |  21 ++++++-----
 refs/files-backend.c |  43 +---------------------
 refs/refs-internal.h |   5 ---
 worktree.c           | 102 ++++++++++++++-------------------------------------
 worktree.h           |   2 +-
 7 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 148 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85