Subject: [PATCH v6 0/1] Conditional config include

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:14:22 +0700

v6 has lots of text changes, most of which I shamelessly copied from
Junio's, with some minor edits. The biggest edit is the mention of .git
files, which is probably a good idea since .git files are used by
multi worktrees and submodules.

I could not move the "notes about matching" block into the gitdir
block though. I needed to indent it once (not twice like the "for
convenience" block) but my asciidoc-foo did not manage it so I settled
for "a few more notes on matching _with gitdir_" without moving it.

Code changes include renaming include-if to includeIf, and using
expand_user_path() instead of rolling my own.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (1):
  config: add conditional include

 Documentation/config.txt  | 61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 config.c                  | 97 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1305-config-include.sh | 56 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 214 insertions(+)

-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85