Subject: [PATCH v7 2/3] config.txt: reflow the second include.path paragraph

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:26:30 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt | 9 ++++-----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 4748efbf36..1fad746efd 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -84,12 +84,11 @@ You can include a config file from another by setting the special
 variable takes a pathname as its value, and is subject to tilde
 expansion. `include.path` supports multiple key values.
 
-The
-included file is expanded immediately, as if its contents had been
+The included file is expanded immediately, as if its contents had been
 found at the location of the include directive. If the value of the
-`include.path` variable is a relative path, the path is considered to be
-relative to the configuration file in which the include directive was
-found.  See below for examples.
+`include.path` variable is a relative path, the path is considered to
+be relative to the configuration file in which the include directive
+was found.  See below for examples.

 Example
-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85