Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Kill manual ref parsing code in worktree.c

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:02:02 +0700

v3 is a rebased version on latest nd/files-backend-git-dir [1]. Since
that series added a bunch of new refs_* functions, v2's 02/05 and
04/05 are removed. The new 01/04 could be an indepedent fix, but at
test-ref-store.c requires it, so I put it here. More tests are added
now that we have test-ref-store.c (yay!)

[1] http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]%3E/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  environment.c: fix potential segfault by get_git_common_dir()
  refs: introduce get_worktree_ref_store()
  worktree.c: kill parse_ref() in favor of refs_resolve_ref_unsafe()
  refs: kill set_worktree_head_symref()

 branch.c                               |  15 ++---
 environment.c                          |   2 +
 refs.c                                 |  32 +++++++++++
 refs.h                                 |  12 +---
 refs/files-backend.c                   |  44 --------------
 t/helper/test-ref-store.c              |  19 ++++++
 t/t1407-worktree-ref-store.sh (new +x) |  52 +++++++++++++++++
 worktree.c                             | 102 +++++++++------------------------
 worktree.h                             |   2 +-
 9 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 137 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t1407-worktree-ref-store.sh

-- 
2.11.0.157.gd943d85